Finally got to sleep in , it is nice not having class in the morning. Mick, Alice, her roommates, and I went for a stroll around the botanical gardens and went to Rosenburg castle. It was a nice day with perfect weather. Robin our SRA showed us the funniest movie I have seen in awhile, The Inbetweeners. It kind of reminds me of Superbad and other movies where awkward guys party but its British. Afterwards we went to the Burning Witch festival. Danes have a bonfire where at the top of the pile of wood is a witch. They use fireworks to make it sound like the witch is screaming. You can kind of hear it in the video below.. It is pretty weird but everyone in Copenhagen seemed to be there and celebrating. Their were bands and they even sang a national song while the witch burned. We regrouped at the apartments and went to a Bar called Kant. It was a great night, I didn't drink much but ended up watching the sunrise at 3 once again.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Burning the Witch
6/23
Finally got to sleep in , it is nice not having class in the morning. Mick, Alice, her roommates, and I went for a stroll around the botanical gardens and went to Rosenburg castle. It was a nice day with perfect weather. Robin our SRA showed us the funniest movie I have seen in awhile, The Inbetweeners. It kind of reminds me of Superbad and other movies where awkward guys party but its British. Afterwards we went to the Burning Witch festival. Danes have a bonfire where at the top of the pile of wood is a witch. They use fireworks to make it sound like the witch is screaming. You can kind of hear it in the video below.. It is pretty weird but everyone in Copenhagen seemed to be there and celebrating. Their were bands and they even sang a national song while the witch burned. We regrouped at the apartments and went to a Bar called Kant. It was a great night, I didn't drink much but ended up watching the sunrise at 3 once again.
Finally got to sleep in , it is nice not having class in the morning. Mick, Alice, her roommates, and I went for a stroll around the botanical gardens and went to Rosenburg castle. It was a nice day with perfect weather. Robin our SRA showed us the funniest movie I have seen in awhile, The Inbetweeners. It kind of reminds me of Superbad and other movies where awkward guys party but its British. Afterwards we went to the Burning Witch festival. Danes have a bonfire where at the top of the pile of wood is a witch. They use fireworks to make it sound like the witch is screaming. You can kind of hear it in the video below.. It is pretty weird but everyone in Copenhagen seemed to be there and celebrating. Their were bands and they even sang a national song while the witch burned. We regrouped at the apartments and went to a Bar called Kant. It was a great night, I didn't drink much but ended up watching the sunrise at 3 once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment