6/19
Class consisted of most of my day, my teacher is hilarious. He speaks English kind of well but has the most interesting expressions. His most famous " Remember to not talk loudly to dwarfs". He repeated this phrase many times but I think he meant Don't talk down to dwarfs. The class is pretty interesting and is all about the Wind Power industry and how companies in that sector work together. For my paper I will be writing about DONG energy, a leading company in off shore wind energy based in Denmark and the UK. After class, Alice and Mick joined me in a trip to Christiana. It is a great people watching area, art scene, and has a beautiful lake. Alice and I got a bacon wrapped Frankfooter for Dinner and we pregammed with everyone in our apartment building (Skindergade). We went to the Kuhlerbar for the night where things got crazy once again as we danced the night away. Only 60 Kroner to get in and free beer all night long............
No comments:
Post a Comment